What foods I should eat to boost my memory
As the age increases, the changes in the person also start slowly. One of those changes is memory. People of all ages have a tendency to forget about fat. When the tendency to forget becomes too much or affects life beyond normal, it is called amnesia. Another name for this is dementia. You can get dementia for a number of reasons. Alzheimer’s disease causes memory loss or dementia. Moreover, it can be due to thyroid, lack of vitamins, diabetes and not being able to circulate blood properly in the brain. Some analysts blame diet. Diet makes a huge difference in the human body in all aspects.
1. Green vegetables such as spinach, spinach, spinach, collard greens and many other vegetables are very beneficial for our body. They protect us from cognitive decline. Also, various vegetables such as: cauliflower, cabbage, carrots contain a lot of folate. These play an important role in improving our memory.
2. We all have eaten more or less sea fish. The oil present in these fish contains omega-3 fats. It improves our brain a lot.
3. Many of us love almonds. There are several types of nuts such as: peanuts, walnuts and cashews. Contains Vitamin B6, Mega 3 and Omega 6 fats. Which plays a role in increasing our memory.
4. We all are more or less familiar with strawberries. Strawberries are also essential ingredients to prevent dementia. which helps in the exchange of signals between the brain.
5. Many of us use sunflower oil. Pumpkin seeds and this oil are rich in vitamin E, choline and zinc. In this case it is better to use sunflower oil in cooking.
6. It’s hard to find a person who doesn’t like eggs. Egg yolk contains the nutrient choline, which prevents memory loss. Green tea is very beneficial for our body. It also protects us from dementia.