Sweet and sour fried fish pieces is a famous and popular dish all over the world. Peoples like to serve this dish to the special guests.
Recipe Ingredients of Sweet and sour fried fish pieces
- Fish —————————–1/2 kilogram
- Eggs —————————–2 eggs
- Vinegar ————————4 table spoons
- corn flour ———————1 table spoon
- Garlic juice ——————-1 tea spoons
- Salt ——————————-1 tea spoon
- Sugar —————————-4 tea spoons
This is not a difficult recipe, but easy to prepare. Try this,
- Whisk the two eggs in a cup.
- Cut the fish into four equal pieces and keep them in a big bowl.
- Mix the water and corn flour in a pot and put the pot on the burner and cook it on a low heat.
- During this cooking pour vinegar and sugar in the part shake the mixture continually.
- On shaping the mixture in thick condition put down the mixture from burner and keep it in a bowl to cool down.
- After 15 minutes put the fish pieces in this mixture and keep them for some time to set spices well.
- Include all the ingredients and whisked eggs in the part and keep the fish pieces moving.
- Warm up the cooking oil in the big frying pan or open mouth cooking part.
- Put the fish pieces in the boiling oil and fry them for some until become golden.
- When the fish pieces become golden, put out the fish pieces from the frying pan and into plate.
- Serve the delicious fish pieces to the guests.
Also read these articles
According to the nutrients, the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. How much the amount of oil need, the exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
- 435 calories;
- Protein 33.6g 67% DV;
- Carbohydrates 30.7g 10% DV;
- Fat 20g 31% DV;
- Cholesterol 48.4mg 16% DV;
- Sodium 553.1mg 22%