Health Benefits of Dates
Dates is a famous and popular fruit. All over the world, it is cultivated in the deserts. The dates is eaten fresh and dried. The dates have not its nutrient benefits but also have medical benefits. People have been using this fruit for long times. There are a lot of health benefits of dates.
Dates is a common and famous fruit all over the world. People eat the dates fresh and dry for long time. In both condition it is very beneficial. Its Health benefits are uncountable. Dates is useful for diabetic persons because it is rich in fiber.
These natural products dates have many nutrient values. It contain many type of vitamins, oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium, which are useful for health. To the nutrients including dates in daily diet is necessary for a balanced and healthy diet.
This fruits is beneficial against constipation, intestinal disorders. The slim persons must eat dates to gain extra weight. It is also useful for heart problems, sexual weakness, diarrhea and abdominal cancer.
Health Benefits Of Dates
Amazing Health Benefits of Dates for Man and Women
Health Benefits Of Dates
For the muscles development the dates is very nourishment. There are many ways to consume the dates in diet and medications. Dates milk shake made by mixing the paste of the dates with milk is very famous and useful. The dates can include in foods with yogurt or with bread or butter to make the food tasty and healthy. Milk shake of dates and paste is is beneficial for both adults and children, especially during the time of recovery.
According to the modern research it is discovered that date is useful in preventing abdominal cancer. In Ramzan, all over the world Muslims break their fast by eating dates and water according to their traditions. Eating dates fasting time helps us to avoid overeating of the food after the fast. After long day fasting by eating dates, the body absorbs the nutritional value of the dates, the feeling of hunger gets pacified.
According to the nutrients, the dates is a crown fruit. It is an ideal food which easily balances and digests food. The dates provide extra energy to weak and tired human body within half an hour after taking it. Dates not only useful for men but also best diet for women. This useful fruit is help to develop the improvement to eye sight specially for night blindness problems.
General Benefits of dates
There are a lot health benefits of dates Dates are useful and healthy fruit.
According to the nutrient, it is laxative food. The persons suffering from constipation must eat dates in daily diet to solve constipation problem. For the better effects the dates must be soaked in water or milk for one full night. In the morning these dates must consumed with water as syrup to get real benefits.
Gastrointestinal Disorders | Page 3 of 23 | GEN – Genetic …
Dates is useful for curing any kinds of intestinal disorders
For the Intestinal Disorders the dates is also a best choice. A chemical named nicotine is found in dates. This content nicotine is very useful for curing any kinds of intestinal disorders in any age. Continually eating dates daily helps to maintain a check on the growth of the pathological organisms. Dates develop the friendly bacteria in the intestines.
To weight gain purpose the dates in real form or its paste must be eaten with cucumber regularly.
In fact. the dates must be the essential part of our daily diet because the dates are part of healthy diet. This fruit contain sugar, fats, proteins as well as many essential vitamins.
To weight gain purpose the dates in real form or its paste must be eaten with cucumber regularly. The dates are very nutritious fruit. One kilogram of dates contains almost 3,000 calories. 3,000 calories are sufficient to fulfill the daily requirements of a human body.
A healthy heart, the narrow way – The Hindu
Dates is beneficial to maintain the heart in healthy condition
Dates in any form are beneficial for heart function correctly. It is also beneficial to maintain the heart in healthy condition. This is good heart maintaining tonic. To get this purpose some amount of dates must soak in the water for whole night and take in the morning after making the paste or milk shake. Date milk shake provides advantageous for weak hearts. Taking this paste daily helps in fortifying the heart.
Sexual is a common problem in these days. For the male side, dates are beneficial for increasing sexual stamina in the human body. About 200 grams of dates soaked in the water or milk over night is best diet solve sexual weakness. A mixture of 200 grams dates paste, cardamom powder and honey is a best and useful tonic for increasing sex power.
More Health Benefits Of Dates Fruit
Dates are a well-known fruit. The fruit of the desert is the date. As it is rich in nutrients, it also has some amazing medicinal properties. According to medical science, eating dates throughout the year is very beneficial for health. This fruit has the ability to cure life-threatening diseases. There are more than four hundred varieties of dates in the world.
Here you will find the nutritional qualities and health benefits of dates. Nutritional properties of dates:
Dates are a sweet fruit, rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and rich in nutrients including vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin K, which help you meet your daily caloric needs. Let’s know its nutritional value.
1. Vitamins: Dates contain various vitamins that are beneficial for the body. Especially it contains E-1, E-2, E-3, E-5 and vitamin-C. Dates improve eyesight. Dates are also very effective in the prevention of bed bugs.
2. Iron: Dates contain 7.3 milligrams of iron. Iron is an important element for the human body, which increases the performance of the heart. So dates are the safest food for those with a weak heart.
In addition, pregnant and lactating women and growing adolescents need extra iron. Dates are also beneficial for them.
3. Non-vegetarian: One date contains 2.2 grams of non-vegetarian. Meat or protein is an essential element for the body. Dates help build muscle in the body as they are rich in protein. It also provides very essential protein for the body.
4. Calcium: Dates contain 63 mg of calcium. Calcium helps in bone formation. As a result, eating dates strengthens the bones. Apart from this, dates help to strengthen the gums of children’s teeth.
5. Cholesterol and fat: Every 100 grams of dates have 0.6 grams of cholesterol and fat. Even if there is a small amount of cholesterol, it is not harmful to the body. As a result, there is no possibility of harm to health if dates are kept in the diet. Benefits of dates:
1. Rich in vitamin A, this fruit is important for eyesight. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals that can cure many diseases. At the same time helps to meet the essential needs of our body.
2. Dates play an effective role as an iron-rich fruit. Anemia occurs due to the lack of the main component of red blood cells in the blood. Dates are rich in iron which plays a significant role in curing anemia.
3. Dates contain soluble and insoluble fiber and a variety of amino acids that help in easy digestion.
4. It is very important to eat dates every day to eliminate heart problems.
5. High sugar, calorie and fat dates are very effective in preventing fever, urinary tract infection, venereal disease, gonorrhea, sore throat or cold related problems, shortness of breath.
6. By soaking relatively hard dates in water, consuming that water on an empty stomach relieves constipation. Fresh dates are soft and fleshy which is easily digested.
7.. Dates play many roles in keeping the body healthy from various cancers.
8. The various nutrients in dates help in the production of serotonin, a hormone that gives people a sense of well-being.
9. Feeling very weak or lack of energy? Then eat dates immediately. Dates are unmatched for providing instant energy to the body.
10. Dates act as an energy booster for the body.
11. Eating dates helps in labor by causing rapid contraction and expansion of uterine muscles.
12. Dates are unmatched for flavour enhancement. 13. Dates contain dietary fiber which helps in lowering cholesterol. 14. Dates remove mucus, phlegm, are useful for dry cough and asthma.
15. Dates are very effective in treating whiteheads in women.
16. Beneficial for paralysis and all kinds of paralyzing diseases.
17. Dates protect the lungs as well as prevent oral cancer.
18. Dates maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body.
19. Dates are very beneficial for those who have heart problems.
20. Dates help to remove water emptiness or dehydration. 21. Calcium in dates strengthens bones.
22. Dates release cholesterol.
23. Dates boost immunity.
24. Dates strengthen the heart.
25. Dates stop constipation.
26. Dates keep the brain alive.
27. Dates increase eyesight.