Amazing Health Benefits Of Jamun Fruit
A glimpse of the numerous bounties of nature on Pakistan is also in the form of vegetables and hundreds of varieties of fruits produced here. The special thing about the soil is that the fruits and vegetables here have a special taste, while other countries of the world are deprived of this taste and types of fruits. May look good but have nothing in terms of nutrition and taste. Amazing Health Benefits Of Jamun Fruit
Jamun or Syzygium cuminiis a an evergreen tropical tree, blong to flowering plant family Myrtaceae. In Asia it is known as java plum, black plum, jamun or jambolan. Peoples like this tree because of its good taste fruit, good health benefits and ornamental value.
The jamun tree fruit is blackish, due to this reason, it is called black plum. A misunderstanding generally accures due to the black plum name, sometimes blackberry also called jamun, which is a different fruit in an unrelated order. Later on, jumun was introduced in many areas as islands of the Pacific and Indian Oceans, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. in west the jamun was introduced in to Florida in United States, and it is commonly grown in tropical and subtropical regions worldwide. Jamun fruits not only eaten by human but also eaten by various native creatures as birds and small mammals, like jackals, civets, and fruit bats.
Well, every fruit and vegetable has its own nutritional and medical benefits, but if it is used in the right way, we can benefit from these blessings in a better way. Similarly, some of the immense benefits of jamun are being mentioned here. This summer fruit is very useful and important in terms of health. . Generally, the knees are thrown away after eating jamun, although the knees of jamun are extremely beneficial in overall diseases.
You can keep these drops dry and use them as needed. Jamon is a very useful fruit for solving cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, asthma, stomach and various skin problems. Jamon contains important nutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, vitamins, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, carbohydrates, carotene, folic acid, fiber, fat, protein and water. Which are extremely useful for health. But whatever you eat, eat in moderation.
The area of jamun in Pakistan is 1228 hectares and the production is 7691 tons, while the area of jamun in Punjab province is 1087 hectares and the production is 7140 tons.
Jamun and its Health Benefits
Jamun is a unique food that relieves stomach, intestinal irritation, irritation and weakness.
Jamun helps maintain normal blood sugar levels by converting starch into energy. Diabetic patients should eat jamun daily.
Increases appetite and by breaking the force of bile gives strength to the stomach and digests food.
Jamun has a natural effect of reducing the intensity of thirst and heat of the blood. 5 The use of jamun is very useful for diabetic patients, it does not increase the amount of sugar in the blood.
It is very beneficial for reducing enlarged spleen and liver health. It produces new blood.
It is the best remedy for heat but do not drink water after eating jamun.
Reduces excess urination and relieves bladder weakness.
Fruit is also useful for dental health.
Grind the knuckles of jamon and keep it with thirty masha of water daily, diabetes will be eliminated.
Make a paste with jamun ghuli and eat it to get rid of back and leg pain.
Prevents hair fall.
For an enlarged spleen, it is very useful to make empty jamon, jamon vinegar or jamon syrup and drink it.
Jaman bark which is beneficial in diarrhea and dysentery.
The problem of swollen gums and sore throat is solved by gargling and gargling the bark of jamon in water.
For those who have a weak stomach, jaman and jaman vinegar work as the best medicine.
If you have watery eyes or cataracts, grind a small piece of jamon and take three mashas with plain water in the morning and evening.
People who have bad dreams at night should eat Jaman Ki Ghatli powder in the morning and evening.
For sore throat and voice, grind the knees of jamun into small pills and apply honey and suck it.
However, two and a half leaves of jamun tree, which are neither too hard nor too soft, should be ground and mixed with a little salt to make pills, and taking one pill in the morning and evening will stop diarrhea immediately.
Jamun leaves are useful in ulcers.
Jamun juice boosts the immune system.
People suffering from anemia must eat jamun.
Sugram jamun contains 55 mg of potassium which is good for heart patients.
Daily consumption of jamon can prevent the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
Vitamin C present in jamon is good for skin.
For acne, daily night application of crushed jamun and mixed with milk removes acne.
To get rid of blemishes, apply a few drops of jamon kernel powder, lemon juice, besan, almond oil and rose water on the face and wash it off when it dries.
For oily skin, use a mixture of jamon pulp, barley flour, amla juice, and rose water as a face mask and wash off when dry.
Jaman’s temperament is dry and cold and is useful for those with a hot temperament.
Something to remember
Remember that all fruits should be used in their season, using preserved or unnaturally unseasoned fruits does more harm than good, also make sure that vegetables or fruits are well before use. Wash the fruits especially after bringing them from the market and wash them well first and then keep them in water for at least an hour so that any kind of chemicals or germs on them are completely cleaned. It is best to consult your medical practitioner before consuming any fruit in case of any illness, also keep in mind that no matter how beneficial something is, excessive consumption can cause physical damage. Therefore, show moderation in everything.
Besides the taste, what benefits can you get from jamon juice or syrup?
It’s the season of jamon, take advantage of this fruit as much as you can, it is a great gift from nature, which is within the reach of everyone. This fruit is easily available everywhere in our country. It is a cheap and poor-loving fruit in which Allah has placed infinite healing.
Jamun is one of those fruits that you can use it as fruit for food and also can use as medicine as in diabetes to lower the blood sugar level.
Its temperament is cold and dry. There are two types of it, one is small jamon and one is big jamon, small jamon is called desi jamon and bad jamon is called phalanda.
It is a fruit whose everything is useful and full of benefits, its fruit, its seeds, its leaves are all used and all are rich in benefits.
Amazing Health Benefits Of Jamun Fruit
Benefits of Jamun Juice or Syrup
Along with jamun, jamun syrup also has endless benefits.
- Jaman is very beneficial for type 2 diabetes patients. People who do not like eating jamun can get the same benefits by drinking jamun syrup.
- If diabetic patients eat mangoes and there is a fear that their sugar will increase, then they should drink jamon juice or eat jamon, it keeps the blood sugar level moderate and the sugar remains normal.
- During the rainy season, the stomach often gets upset or gastro or diarrhea etc., in such cases jamun juice is very beneficial. Apart from this, jamon vinegar is also useful, eating jamon also removes the effects of loa.
- Jamon also works wonders in removing anemia, if a spoonful of honey is mixed with jamon juice, then the problem of anemia can be solved.
- Jaman is very useful for getting rid of pimples. Face spots, acne, pimples are also removed by continuous use of jamun or jamun syrup and the face becomes fresh.
- The use of jamon is also very useful in urinary irritation. Drinking its juice or syrup with or without sugar is beneficial.
- Jamun juice or syrup is also very beneficial in stomach acidity and intestinal weakness and ulcer. Furthermore, the jamun can use for gastrointestinal disorders. But the use should be stopped after the pain subsides and relief.
- It is also beneficial in piles. For this, it is useful to rub 20 grams of jamun leaves in one cup of milk and filter it. Along with this, jamun juice also brings cooling to the body.
- Because iron is found in jamun, its syrup or juice increases red blood cells.
- Jamon also contains vitamin C, so using jamon or jamon juice is beneficial for those who have skin or gum problems. Bleeding stops.
- Jamun juice is appetizing, removes heat, blood excitement and acidity. A treat for the warm-tempered.