Pneumonia Symptoms prevention and Treatment
What is pneumonia?
What is pneumonia, what is pneumonia called, symptoms of pneumonia, signs of pneumonia, what complications can occur, what can be prevented and home remedies for pneumonia.
Pneumonia is a terrible disease
Inshallah, healing starts from the first dose. Countless people of our group Mutab Kamil have witnessed the effects of this medicine. Well, again today, all the members understand that the medicine is prepared in a few minutes.
Murmaki Tola Sahaga Briyan Tola Masbar Dotola Gudprana Chartola All the two medicines are
ground and mixed together. Now dissolve the baby powder in equal amount of water and pour it on the throat. Just once a day will be enough. Remember, the medicine is bitter, sometimes the quality of the baby may come, but it is not a matter of concern, along with vomiting, the fiber inside all the muscles will go out and the breathing will be normal.
Note. This medicine does not remain in the form of a permanent powder, but after some time, it takes on a black color like silage. This is because of the sahaga, which changes the form of the medicine by absorbing moisture inside it, but the medicine is not damaged in any way. You can use it.
Treatment for pneumonia usually depends on the type of pneumonia that is attacking the patient. Therefore, if the above symptoms appear, you must consult a doctor. Viruses, bacteria, fungi, whatever the reason, should be treated accordingly.
What is pneumonia?
We can define the pneumonia by inflammation of the lungs.
Causes of Pneumonia: Bacteria such as Pneumococcus, Staphylococcus etc.
Symptoms of pneumonia?
1. The symptoms of this disease are sudden fever with fever.
- 2. There will be cough, phlegm will go with cough.
- 3. In the first stage there will be difficulty in coughing but later phlegm will go with cough without difficulty.
- 4. There will be pain in the chest.
- 5.Patient looks bluish and breathing is frequent.
- 6. Vomiting and convulsions in children, loss of appetite and headache.
Signs of pneumonia?
The temperature will be high. The pulse will be quick. The affected person will have less chest rise. Breathing rate should be at least 40 per minute.
Findings: X-ray chest, sputum for AFB, Blood R/E (Neutrophilic Leukocytosis)..
What kind of complications can occur?
- * Bacterial infection in the bloodstream
- * Fluid accumulation and infection around the lungs
- * Lungs can become sore and bruised
- * Severe shortness of breath
What can be prevented?
Yes, pneumonia is a preventable disease. However , we should have the awareness about its prevention. By successful prevention, we can save ourselves from pneumonia suffering
- * Vaccines for other diseases including pneumonia should be taken. Especially those under 5 years old or over 65 years old or those with low immunity.
- * Wash your hands regularly. For example: after cleaning the nose, after going to the bathroom, before and after meals.
- * Smoking should be stopped. This is because smoking destroys the immune system of the lungs. As a result, infection can easily occur and pneumonia can occur. Smokers’ pneumonia can easily become complicated.
- * Even if you have a common cold, care should be taken not to make it worse. Eat healthy food, get moderate rest, exercise regularly, which increases the immunity of the body. After the baby is born, EPI schedule vaccines should be confirmed.
- * It is also important to keep the child away from stove smoke, mosquito coils and cigarette smoke.
Home remedies for pneumonia?
According to the American Lung Association, the most common symptoms of pneumonia are: cough, high fever-sweating-chilling chills, shortness of breath, rapid and shallow breathing, severe or stabbing chest pain that worsens with deep breathing or coughing, loss of appetite-lack of energy. – Fatigue, nausea and vomiting in children and confusion in adults. Here are some home remedies for common pneumonia.
Water, Tea and Soup
A healthy person needs to consume plenty of fluids to keep the body hydrated. But its importance increases manifold in sick condition. According to experts, a liquid diet helps clear mucus from the lungs. Water, warm tea and chicken soup can be good options at this time. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. They can dehydrate the body.
Lemon and Honey
People tend to use cough syrup when they have a cough. But it must be remembered that coughing is a process by which the body tries to expel mucus from the lungs. So it is better to go without cough syrup. But if the level of cough is high, you can take a mild dose of sedative cough syrup or drink a mixture of lemon and honey.
Pain relievers such as ibuprofen and paracetamol can be helpful for pain and fever. Know when and how much to consume. Any antibiotics prescribed by a doctor should be continued until the course is over, even if feeling better. Otherwise pneumonia may return.
If the body temperature is higher than normal, you can get relief from hot steam. Soak a cloth in warm turmeric water and keep it on the forehead or neck for 20-30 minutes. It will cool the body from outside.
Treatment of this disease usually depends on the type of pneumonia that is attacking the patient. Therefore, if the above symptoms appear, you must consult a doctor.